moderated Re: Search/collapse #bug

On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
Found a gremlin this morning.  I went to a group and searched for "wipers won't stop" with/without quotes.  Found 27/29 messages, selected Collapse Topics and got 0 results.  Search box had changed to Wipers+won%27t+stop.

This was a tough gremlin to chase down, but I think I have done it. I ended up touching a lot of the pagination code throughout the site. While I have tested it, I'm not ready to generally release it yet. So, I've set up a test web server.

If you have a few minutes, I would appreciate it if you (the general beta@ you, not just Duane) would go to https://groups.io/settest/pagination to use the test server. You'll know you're using the test server because at the top of the page it will say 'TEST VERSION'. Please play around with paging throughout the various parts of your groups, do searches including funny characters, etc, and let me know if you see anything weird.

To get back to the normal site, just click on the 'TEST VERSION' text in the header.

Thanks!