moderated Re: Edit subject lines has disappeared #bug

If you go to Topic Properties from "More" within a specific topic, rather than from the Topics list, I think it does make sense to go back to the topic rather than to the topics list on cancellation, since the topic itself is where you came from.

If you go to Topic Properties from a topic dropdown within the topics list, it probably does make more sense for cancellation to take you back to the topics list. But I can see an argument for either way.