moderated Re: Adding Directly #suggestion

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 07:48 AM, Andy wrote:
I don't understand.  How does adding someone directly create spam problems
Just guessing, but maybe he means essentially that spam is in the eye of the beholder? If you direct-add people who don't want to be members, then they perceive all email from the group as spam?

I don't get the once-a-month thing, either, but again just guessing, I think he means that allowing basic groups to use the direct-add feature once per month gives them the chance to try it out and motivates them to upgrade if they like it, while limiting its use maintains the upgrade incentive.