moderated Add a bar color legend in the Admin -> Usage/Billing/Upgrade screen #suggestion

Hi Mark,

After all this time I just noticed this, and I didn't find any mention of it in the owner's manual, but that screen apparently uses different colors on the usage bar for the different sections.  Since there's no explicit legend for the colors used, the colors show can and will vary based on section usage percentages, and admins can see different visuals for different groups.

Since we are adding visual indicators in the various admin screens, it may be helpful to also add one in here as well, something like the attached.  Or alternatively add it in the Owner manual in the "Viewing your group’s storage limit and current space usage" section.

Cheers,
Christos