moderated Re: Large-size Photos (& possibly Files) export issue #bug

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 2:56 PM Christos Psarras <christos@...> wrote:

I'm having an issue with exporting the Photos section from one group, AMD (1.34 GB / 271 albums / 2,822 photos).  In two other groups I got the Photos and Files exports created fine, size examples for those are (171 MB / 46 albums / 310 photos), (426 MB / 95 albums / 972 photos), (751 MB / 98 folders / 355 files).

I saw the error that was happening during the export process yesterday. One of the photo names had a forward slash ( / ) in the name, and we weren't escaping it, which was causing the zipfile creation to fail. I fixed it yesterday afternoon, and the export that you did at 5:40pm Pacific time yesterday was successful. You should have received the email from that one. Please check your spam folder if you didn't get it.