moderated Fix name of “Edit Subject” drop down in topics list #suggestion

This is a language issue, not quite a bug: “Edit Subject” in the topic dropdown in the Topics list actually brings up a page where all the topic properties can be edited, not just the subject line. It is identical to the “Topic Properties” page available through the more (hamburger) menu. This suggestion is to make the names match, by changing one or both. “Edit Topic” seems reasonable. My guess is that “Edit Subject” might be an ancient remnant that failed to get updated.