moderated Re: moderation icon doesn't show up on individual messages in a topic moderated via a hashtag #bug

Andy

I am not assuming anything of the sort lol. But there is only one way to add a hashtag to a topic, and that is to edit the topic.

And yet, you said you wanted to add a Hashtag.  And you went to Edit the Subject.  So you must have known that Editing the Subject is how to add a Hashtag.  So you assumed that.  Or -- excuse me -- you knew that already.

It was something I had to learn about groups.io when I started here.  I did not know that hashtags were nothing more than words that anyone could type into the subject line.

Andy