moderated Re: moderation icon doesn't show up on individual messages in a topic moderated via a hashtag #bug

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 03:38 PM, Andy wrote:
Don't assume everyone knows they are really just words in the Subject line (which also have magical properties once there).
I am not assuming anything of the sort lol. But there is only one way to add a hashtag to a topic, and that is to edit the topic.