moderated Re: moderation icon doesn't show up on individual messages in a topic moderated via a hashtag #bug

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 03:33 PM, Andy wrote:
It is a problem of perception,
I strongly disagree. Two identical features should not have different names in different places of the same piece of software. This is a simple name issue and needs to be fixed.

At some point one has to assume some level of skill or acquired knowledge, which in this case means owners/moderators.
 We are only talking about owners/moderators here because only owners/moderators can edit a topic in any way (subject line or otherwise).

At some point, you need the Owners Manual.
Well, I've gotten by so far without it. But I just checked, and what do you know? "Edit subject" is nowhere to be found. Only "edit topic properties." So the owners manual is fine. It's the software that needs to change one tiny little name.