moderated Re: moderation icon doesn't show up on individual messages in a topic moderated via a hashtag #bug

Andy,

I think our messages might have crossed. The problem is that I'm using the "edit subject" feature.  That implies you're only going to edit the subject line. It's possible the problem is just one of terminology. (Going outside this draft right now to check it again...here comes the red warning! lol...and yes, it came up!) Ok, yes, I think it's a terminology problem. Instead of "edit subject" it should say "edit topic properties" or whatever.