moderated Re: moderation icon doesn't show up on individual messages in a topic moderated via a hashtag #bug

Andy

... (2) it's not clear whether the options are to be applied to the topic or to the tag itself. It is confusing.

It wasn't confusing to me, but that's because I saw it as the "general topic properties edit menu".  I didn't get to that menu by asking to add a hashtag and nothing else, so I would not wonder if the other options applied to the tag itself.  To me, it's clear that I am editing the topic properties.  YMMV.

I might wonder whether the Moderate/Locked/Sticky choices override the tag, or vice-versa.  But haven't needed to worry about that.  (Was that a concern?)

Andy