moderated Re: moderation icon doesn't show up on individual messages in a topic moderated via a hashtag #bug

Andy,

Yes, I'm adding a hashtag to an existing topic. I am using the dropdown at the bottom of the topic within the topics list, and choosing "edit subject," and from there, "add tag." (You're right that there's no separate "add tag" feature.) The issue is that "edit subject" should not bring up all the attribute options for the topic itself. You're just editing the subject line.