moderated Re: moderation icon doesn't show up on individual messages in a topic moderated via a hashtag #bug

Andy

J, how are you adding a hashtag to an existing topic?

The (only) way I do it, is by selecting Topic Properties, which always brings up the choices to edit the Subject line, Add Tags, select Moderate, Lock topic, make Sticky, change the Reply To, or Delete the whole topic.  You are just being presented with the menu of choices for the Topic Properties.

Is there another way to say "I want to add a hashtag, and nothing else?"  I think if there is another route to get to the menu to change or add a hashtag, it's just another entry point into that same menu of topic properties.

I thought it always worked this way (well, for the last couple of years since I've been doing this).

This doesn't address your question (2).

Andy