moderated Re: Improved draft saving #update

Interesting. It’s happening consistently for me, but only when I go out of the draft to do something else. Happened twice today, 100% of the times (two) that I composed a draft and went outside of it. Are you going outside the draft, into another page or group?

On Aug 23, 2021, at 1:59 PM, Peter Cook <peterscottcook@...> wrote:

Just fyi, this was occurring maybe a week ago. Now I can't make it happen anymore.

Pete