moderated Re: Can no longer ban inactive accounts #update

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 06:16 AM, Duane wrote:
The mention of this was over 5 years ago, so I don't hold anyone responsible for not remembering. ;>)  The earliest mention seems to be in https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/2989, while the specific definition is at https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/5183
Duane, I think you should hold the title "Beta Group Historian.":)