moderated Re: Can no longer ban inactive accounts #update

Duane

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 07:08 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
Deactivated might have given me more of a clue, but "inactive"? I don't think I would ever have come to the correct conclusion.
The mention of this was over 5 years ago, so I don't hold anyone responsible for not remembering. ;>)  The earliest mention seems to be in https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/2989, while the specific definition is at https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/5183.  I do see that Deactivated might be easier to understand.  I don't believe these are explained in the Owners Manual, so maybe Nina can add them to the section about "Downloading your group’s member list" when she finishes her travels.