moderated Re: Can no longer ban inactive accounts #update

Chris Jones

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 12:56 PM, Duane wrote:
For those that may not be familiar with this,
Until your post that included me. :)
I believe Mark uses the Inactive parameter of a member record to disable the account site wide, so that's why he titled it this way.  If you download your member list, in the column labeled "User Status" [AKA site wide status], you'll see this option shown.
Yes it is there. However, although I might have noticed that previously I did not pay it any particular attention. Had I stopped and thought about it then I don't think I would have concluded that it means that the A/C had been disabled. Deactivated might have given me more of a clue, but "inactive"? I don't think I would ever have come to the correct conclusion.

Chris