moderated Re: Banned from groups.io? #misc

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 10:04 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
If Member B updates his SpamCop settings so that they don't automatically report group messages to Linode, I will re-enable their account as well.

I have discussed this with Member B. Here's what he told me.

Thanks for your reply.  I don't have any kind of automated process that
reports anything to Spamcop.  I have to log into Spamcop, open the suspect
email, do a "show original", then copy and paste it and select "report".
It's sort of a pain but I get very little spam.

I would prefer to be reinstated as gstatong@... since I check that
email daily..  And now that I know any suspected spam should be reported to
you, that's what I'll do. As far as I know, this is the only "groups.io"
service I subscribe to, so this shouldn't happen again.

Please reinstate member B. He has learned his lesson. Thanks, Mark.
--
David Bryant
Canyon Lake, Texas