moderated Re: Use bounce tracking on private replies #suggestion

J,

It seemed that perhaps you hadn't realized you'd replied to the group
(meaning, perhaps that's why you didn't see any record of a private
reply).
Oh, I see.

No, to reproduce (what I think was) Sean's case I used the Messages page of my test group on the web to click "Reply", "Private" and "Reply to Sender" on a message posted by a different member of the test group.

Now that I look for it, that action also seems to have not been recorded in the test group's Activity log either. I think that lack has already been a suggestion here in beta.

Shal