moderated Re: Use bounce tracking on private replies #suggestion

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 04:49 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
if you are actually talking about that topic.
Yes, I was talking about that, because you referred to it. It seemed that perhaps you hadn't realized you'd replied to the group. But you're saying you did both. (I now recall that you sometimes reply to a group with a cc to an individual.)