moderated #Suggestion Check boxes in activity log? #suggestion

Wendy Archer

How big an ask can I try asking!

When I go to the Activity log section, what would be so useful would be to know which activities I've already seen and taken note of, and at which position in the activity log (or filtered logs) I need to start focussing.  I need, for instance, to keep a membership database of my society group current, so I need to keep track of address changes, those that have left, etc.

Would it be possible for the rows in the activity log to have a tick box column to their left, for instance?

Thank you.

Wendy