moderated Re: moderation icon doesn't show up on individual messages in a topic moderated via a hashtag #bug

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 08:22 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
if a topic is moderated via a hashtag
I should have narrowed this to "a hashtag that explicitly moderates the topic"; not hashtags that moderate topics via durations, for example. That appears to work fine. (In fact, too well - you can never unmoderate those. But that's another issue.)