moderated Re: Can no longer ban inactive accounts #update

Chris Jones

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 03:04 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
If an email address has been permanently disabled by me, you can no longer ban it.
Mark; can I make a couple of suggestions?

1: Change the subject line of this topic to Can no longer ban inactive disabled accounts, and
2: Add a Disabled flag to affected email addresses. Even taking which most people will never encounter at face value it would help any group owner / moderators know that action has been taken "at a higher level".

Chris