moderated Re: Banned member is still a member?? #bug

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 11:47 PM, Andy wrote:
Apparently, "remove from the group" or "unsubscribe" really means "Un-ban"
My experience is that the banned members list acts almost like a members list, in that members on the banned list are considered "members" of it. That was worse awhile back, and some things got changed upon request to fix the weirdness, but there still seem to be remnants of that. IIRC it had to do with there being "member records" internally for banned addresses. But that's all I can remember of it at this point.