moderated Re: Banned member is still a member?? #bug

“Unbanned” is not replacing “banned” in the past members list in the case of the member I was using for my testing. She remains banned but that is not showing up in Past Members, nor is the banning of close to 100% of my banned members. I’m at a loss to understand most of this, at this point.,,

On Aug 13, 2021, at 11:11 PM, Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:

... But all I see in the Past Members list for her are the "unbanned" actions. There's only one "banned" in my entire Past Members list. So are you sure it's not that the member was banned by groups.io?

I have several Past Members with "Banned" in the Past Members list.

I think that if you Ban someone and then, later, Un-ban them, the "Banned" entry is replaced by the "Un-banned" entry.  I have one address that I experimented with, and that's what it has.  So in that single respect, it looks like groups.io does a little clean-up in the Past Members list and it is not just a list of prior actions.

If I remember right, when members were banned by groups.io, their address disappears totally from the Past Members list.  As if they never existed.  But their record remains in the Activity Log, so they were not 100% wiped clean.

Andy