moderated Re: Banned member is still a member?? #bug

Andy

It seems like there might be a synchronization problem here, as if one server know one thing but another server has something different.

I can't guarantee that I saw the member listed only once in the Past Members list and then a few hours later twice without us changing anything; that's only from memory.  But the actions in the Activity Log, showing the member banned and then unsubscribed himself (with nothing between them about that address) is factual.

I just re-banned several members that I had banned previously.  Probably 50 or more, mostly from April this year.  April was a busy month.

re: "So are you sure it's not that the member was banned by groups.io?"

Yes.

Andy