moderated Re: Banned member is still a member?? #bug

You wrote

  • the Past Members list -- now he is listed TWICE!  "Banned" on Aug. 12, and "Left" on Aug. 13.  Same exact address.

It's weird that you're seeing the "banned" entries in the Past Members list. I had been testing some things recently in my group, with repeatedly banning and unbanning a member to check the display name in messages. But all I see in the Past Members list for her are the "unbanned" actions. There's only one "banned" in my entire Past Members list. So are you sure it's not that the member was banned by groups.io?