moderated Re: Improved draft saving #update

Mark,

There is *definitely* still a bug in the "error saving your draft" banner. When I compose a draft in one group and go into another group, the red banner immediately appears *for a split second* at the top of the second group, then disappears. It seems to have (I would like to say: it "obviously has") something to do with the draft being saved in the first group. This is still there, it's there predictably, and is not my imagination! I swear! ;) I had forgotten all about it since my last post on this. But then I composed a message here tonight (in Andy's thread on the unsubbing banned member), went into my test group to try something out, and there it was again. For a second I was flummoxed wondering what it was, and then I remembered this thread.