moderated Re: Banned member is still a member?? #bug

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 09:27 PM, Andy wrote:
- I verified that he was no longer listed at the top of the Members list.
Did you also verify that he was in the banned members list?

In case you wonder why I banned him so quickly, I have reasons.
 Not wondering at all, not my business, and not relevant. And lol. I'm sure there were some good reasons. :)