moderated Re: Banned member is still a member?? #bug

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 05:33 AM, Andy wrote:

Yesterday I banned someone from our group.  Today, about 30 hours later,
that same member apparently unsubscribed himself from the group, via the web.

How is that possible?  Doesn't banning them make them not a group member
anymore?

It was the same exact address.  After banning them, I saw that they were no
longer listed in the Members list.
In the Members list click the funnel icon, check Banned, click Apply to get the banned list. Is that email address in the Banned list?

Also, in Activity search for that email address. Do you see that you banned that address? What do you see after that?