moderated Re: Banned member is still a member?? #bug

Yes, sorry I missed that, and the fact that they were banned only yesterday. If they’re truly banned they should not be able to even see the home page. I’m assuming their address appears in the banned members and past members lists (the latter if you have a premium group), and not in the members list? Just checking. If not, then you might try banning the address again.

On Aug 13, 2021, at 9:03 PM, Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:

Like I said in the base note, they unsubbed via the web.  That is what bothers me.  I think they should not have been able to do that.

Andy