moderated Re: Banned member is still a member?? #bug

Does it show them unsubbing via email or via the web? If they're banned, they should not be able to access the site at all. I'm guessing this was via email? I'm going to try to reproduce that. I'm wondering whether they were banned, then tried to apply via email (which would not inform them they were banned), then sent an unsub email. Or, possibly just sent an unsub email after being banned and it mistakenly went into the log as such instead of just being discarded.