moderated Re: Banned member is still a member?? #bug

If it was yesterday and today, it doesn't apply. This was at least a year ago, maybe more. I knew it was a longshot but thought I'd mention it just in case. I would still like to see the chronology of this member's activity. Just very curious.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 8:40 PM Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:
re: "One other thing, which I didn't mention at first because the bug has been fixed: awhile back, banning someone did not actually remove them from the group. You had to remove them manually by hand afterwards. That's been fixed, but if this member was banned before the bug was fixed, then he wasn't removed and could later unsub."

How long ago was that fixed?

The sequence I'm talking about, happened yesterday and today.

Andy