moderated Re: Banned member is still a member?? #bug

One other thing, which I didn't mention at first because the bug has been fixed: awhile back, banning someone did not actually remove them from the group. You had to remove them manually by hand afterwards. That's been fixed, but if this member was banned before the bug was fixed, then he wasn't removed and could later unsub.