moderated Re: Log rejected messages #suggestion

Duane

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 10:05 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Maybe there could be a separate message archive for messages and notices that don't go to the group: rejected messages from group members, rejection notifications, rejected messages from non-group members (I think this one might be better as a group option), invite messages, etc.
It seems to me that if all this is stored on site, you're right back to having to search through it to get the information you want.  Seems like a lot of work/coding for little return when you'd get the same results by using your own email records for searching.  A little tweak, having rejection notices sent to all moderators by default, would accomplish the intended solution.  That wouldn't be foolproof though because some moderators wouldn't want to send it to all other mods and would turn off the check box.