moderated moderation icon doesn't show up on individual messages in a topic moderated via a hashtag #bug

I found out the other day that if a topic is moderated via a hashtag, the individual messages within that topic don't show the "moderated" icon. Whereas in topics moderated by hand, the individual messages do correctly show the tag. To make the icon show up in the messages, I had to go in and re-moderate the topic by hand.