moderated Re: Log rejected messages #suggestion

I can see the value in that. I am even more hesitant to go down the slippery slope of more options, but of course, these logging categories could be made group options. My preference would be that some are just picked and everybody gets them.

On Aug 12, 2021, at 7:15 AM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 10:03 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
As I said, I would NOT record any of the cateogories Bruce mentioned, all of which are non-member messages, and that includes spam.
I feel that an +owner message received from someone who never subscribed is nearly as valuable as a rejected message from someone who is. Although I remain hesitant to go down this road, but if we're going to do it I'd like to see that recorded in the log too (and yes, I know it's been suggested before).

Regards,
Bruce