moderated Re: Log rejected messages #suggestion

Andy

We receive sometimes dozens of non-member messages daily.  I would not want them in the Log.  I might accept having them sent to me by email (but I would probably opt-out of receiving them, after the first week or two).

To me, if a message exceeds 2 lines -- no, make that 1 line -- I wouldn't want it in the Log.

Mind you, I am fairly opinionated about this.  I guess you can tell.

Yes, I am objecting to those hard-won Owner messages sent to members.  Clearly you want them.  Clearly, I don't.  IMO, the Log file is not the place to put them.

Andy