moderated Re: Log rejected messages #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 10:03 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
As I said, I would NOT record any of the cateogories Bruce mentioned, all of which are non-member messages, and that includes spam.
I feel that an +owner message received from someone who never subscribed is nearly as valuable as a rejected message from someone who is. Although I remain hesitant to go down this road, but if we're going to do it I'd like to see that recorded in the log too (and yes, I know it's been suggested before).

Regards,
Bruce