moderated Re: Log rejected messages #suggestion

Chris, yes, the rejection notice (if sent) says “the message is included below.” and is in an attachment. This still requires sorting thru emails, often long past the days of the emsils, to locate.

On Aug 12, 2021, at 7:07 AM, Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 02:51 PM, Andy wrote:
For me, I think that "something else" might be an optional email sent to the Moderators, with the contents of the rejected message.  Then I can read it and delete it.
Does the Bcc Moderators function of a Rejection Notice not provide that capability? OK it might require "other mods" to read the original message from their Inboxes but is that a hardship?

Chris