moderated Re: Log rejected messages #suggestion

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 07:01 AM, Andy wrote:
If a typical spam message is 3 screenfuls of junk or ads, do you want all of that saved in the permanent Log?
As I said, I would NOT record any of the cateogories Bruce mentioned, all of which are non-member messages, and that includes spam. (Maybe you didn't read past my unfortunate typo?;)