moderated Re: Log rejected messages #suggestion

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 06:51 AM, Andy wrote:
"something else" might be an optional email sent to the Moderators,
That's the current problem: they are currently available in emails only (in the "pending message needing approval" notification or in the rejection notice if bcc'd to moderators). And that's very difficult to sort through, especially in the situation I'm talking about, namely, trying to assess at some later point what's been going on. You have to sort through emails.

"Something that has a lifetime of, say, 1 week, and then self-destructs?"
This, too, is the opposite of what I'm looking for.

On a side note, re your comment about the activity log containing messages, does it now do that? Or are you talking about mod messages to members, and hard-won battle to get included? I would not object to mod messages to members, rejection notices, invite notices (which can also be long), as well as the content I'm asking for here, being recorded in a separate place.