moderated Re: Log rejected messages #suggestion

Andy

Thinking about this a bit more --

Personally I find the Activity Log best when it is just a nutshell of what happened, in the most concise form.  I wouldn't want it to show me all the details.  As it is, I am annoyed when it has the contents of any message.  To me, that is just clutter.

Maybe there is something else (not the permanent Activity Log) that would serve that purpose better.  Something that has a lifetime of, say, 1 week, and then self-destructs?

For me, I think that "something else" might be an optional email sent to the Moderators, with the contents of the rejected message.  Then I can read it and delete it.

Andy