moderated Re: Log rejected messages #suggestion

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 06:36 AM, Andy wrote:
A message might be rejected because it is too large
That's a great point. But I would like to be able to see the whole thing. Sometimes the "whoppers" in these rejected messages come at the end. How about logging it only if the reason for the rejection wasn't the size?