moderated Re: Log rejected messages #suggestion

Yes, I think you’re misunderstanding. The log contains the text of the rejection message, but not the text of the message that was rejected. I’m suggesting the latter. The rejected message is not logged or saved anywhere.

On Aug 12, 2021, at 12:46 AM, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 11:34 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Just as the text of mod messages to members are now logged, it would be convenient to log the text of rejected messages within the "rejected" log entry.
If I reject a pending message, the text of any rejection message is clearly shown in the activity log:

<dummyfile.0.part>

Am I misunderstanding what you are referring to?

Andy