moderated Log rejected messages #suggestion

Just as the text of mod messages to members are now logged, it would be convenient to log the text of rejected messages within the "rejected" log entry. Currently, these can be found only within a rejection notice (if one is sent), or in the email notification of the pending message, which may be far removed from the time the message is rejected (and difficult to find). I just received the rebuttal to a rejected message by a member in a group where I'm a mod, but have no idea what message was being rejected. I can see the rejection action in the activity log, but no text.