moderated Re: renaming a link should leave a pointer from the old name #suggestion

Andy

Glenn, I don't claim to know anything about if/how this works.  But I wonder about something.

What happens after this sequence of events:

1)  Member A uploads MyFile1.zip to the Files section.
2)  Moderator moves MyFile1.zip to a new folder, or renames it.
3)  Member A uploads a new (different) MyFile1.zip to the Files section.

So when other members come along and try to download MyFile1.zip, how do you decide which one to serve up as a download?

Andy