moderated Re: Improved draft saving #update

Unfortunately, the behavior persists. Go into any member notice and you immediately see the banner at the top:
"There was an error saving your draft. Will try again in 30 seconds" and then a countdown. And then at 0, it repeats.
I'm on a new(ish) Macbook Pro running updated Firefox. Tried it in safari and get same behavior.