moderated Re: Improved draft saving #update

Somethine else wrong now. I just rejected a pending member and (assume) he was automatically sent our active rejection notice. Immediately (*) afterwards I started seeing the banner, repeatedly, about "there was an error saving your draft." But there was no draft.  (* The only thing I did after rejecting the member was go into our rejection notice to check its current reading. I didn't touch it or create, or try to create, any drafts.)