moderated Re: Improved draft saving #update

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 12:41 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
That said, I've just pushed some changes that hopefully will fix it. Please let me know if you see it again.
Mark -- Lost the draft I was composing while you pushed the change.

Still getting the error message with the request to refresh, but not the separate countdown error (see screenshot). When I refresh the page it no longer brings up the editor as it did this morning.

Google Chrome and W10, updated to latest version two days ago.

Regards,
Bruce